Sunday, August 29, 2010

Earn Cash-back from Referrals

A friend of mine just signed up wtih Mr. Rebates and now she is one of my referrals. She made a purchase right away and was awarded her cash-back rebate. But now that she is a referral of mine, I ALSO receive a cash-back rebate. So not only do I earn money for my own purchases, I will earn money whenever SHE shops online!

This is what is looks like when you get a referral rebate. You can't see the store that the purchase was made from. You can only see the total amount of her rebate.


If you click on the Referral 20% Buy Bonus Buy link under Store, you can see the email address of which friend placed the order but the rest of the information remains confidential.


So sign up with Mr. Rebates and then share the program with a few friends and get on your way to earning Cash Back for shopping online.

No comments:

Post a Comment